Subject: Re: Sound problem
From: Acid Software <[email-masked]>
To: Jurgen Valks <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 1994 21:45:06 +1200 (NZST)

> >   
> >   So does anybodu know anything about this?? I just don't want to 
> > release my mega project because of crapped sounds!! 
> 
> Try Paul Reece's library when it's finished, it's good!
> Greetings from,
> 
I love you guys, this is exactly the ethic behind Blitz2's design. I can 
not apologise enough about assembler/debugging and sloppy palette 
handling but if user libs keep getting better we are ALL on to a good 
thing yes?

btw my 3D library WILL be rereleased in BUM7 if you can find some XSPEX 
glasses they work quite out of it, freddy's dead red/blue ones are cool also.

and last but not least, the party pack thing is about to kick off, 1 BGP 
(british pound) payed to all authors contributions with I reckon 5 very 
nice titles on each disk, will hopefully have some reference material and 
a comms package for linking CD32 to other AGA machines for developers.